There will be 4 teams in 2015 and each team will have a manager, so here are the top 5 candidates to take those spots. Managers will not be chosen by the commissioner, they will volunteer themselves.
1. John Cronin: There is little doubt that John will not take a manager position. John is the founder of the league and a die-hard wiffleball expert. The only downfall of him taking a spot is that it could interfere with his commissioner duties.
2. Howard Cronin: The crafty ol' veteran is sure to take a manager role. Having been born the year the wiffleball was invented, Howard has been around the game his whole life. He is one of the smartest players in the league and is eager to compile a championship team.
3. Joe Cronin: The fiery slugger who is in his prime is seeking revenge after losing in the championship last season. He has the best scouting skill in the league and has an extensive network of top-tier athletes. If he takes a manager spot, he will be the favorite to win the championship.
4. Pat Cronin: Pat is the father of the best farm system in the SFWL, possibly in all the NWLA. Pat has multiple young prospects who are superstars in the making. It may take a couple years for them to develop, which is what might hold him back from taking a manager spot.
5. Joe Hubly: Joe is hot off a recent wedding and might be looking for a new hobby with his wife. Joe has been a member of the league since its inception, but has drifted away from league activity in recent years. Joe has a powerful family full of terrific athletes he could lure in if he takes a manager role.
Contact the commissioner at email@example.com if you are interested in being a SFWL Team Manager.