The Bonfire Wiffleball Association is a hotbed for up and coming rookies and other big name prospects. Here are the top 5 rising stars:
1. Leona Cronin- Leona, born this past May has already shown her promise. Throwing out the first pitch on Opening Day showed the potential of this lefty. Her estimated rookie debut is Fall 2023
2. Rebecca Cronin- Rebecca (pictured at right) has already made her debut with a tee-ball handicap, but has since been demoted to go play inside with dolls. With a 1.00 batting average and 3 HR she has already burst onto the wiffleball scene. She adds a 2013 Fan of the Year award to her resume. Rebecca plays with as much passion as anybody else in the league. Her estimated re-debut is Spring 2018.
3. Katie Cronin- Katie is another prospect from Savage, MN (otherwise known as the 'BWA Farm System'). Katie made her debut last season in the playoffs hitting of a tee. With a 1.00 batting average, Katie is ready to take her game to the next level, right after she finishes up coloring another picture. Katie should be ready to play again sometime this summer.
4. Matthew Cronin- Matthew has the most potential out of all the prospects on this list. He is a strong young player who could blossom into the next Pat Cronin. He has the makings of a superstar. He is the youngest of 4, which could be an indication of his future (2-time MVP John Cronin is the youngest of 4).
5. Noah Kim- Noah has the energy of a hummingbird. He is always ready to hit the ball. He has little to none wiffleball experience, but has tremendous potential. He is very fast and will likely develop into the fastest player in the league.