1. Joe Hubly- He has 7 K and 5 HR in 5 games. Great start. He leads the league in HR and tied for K. Keep in mind though, that he played 5 games. All other players got in 1-3 games. He has a 3-2 record. He will miss next week.
2. John Cronin- 7 K,3 HR in 3 games. 2-1 record. If you factor in that he played 3 games, he is averaging 2.34 K/Game. Joe Hubly is only averaging 1.4 K/Game. Both players have 1 HR/Game. He took a tumble sliding into 2nd base and landed on his arm funny. He still closed the game and pulled of a save against Joe Hubly and Howard Cronin. He is on the 5 day DL.
3. Paul Jay- 6 K, 3 HR in 3 games. 2-1 record. He has shown tremendous power and hustle in his 3 games. He has a unique 1 armed power swing. He knows how to smack the ball over the fence. 2 K/Game and 1 HR/Game.
4. Rose Cronin- 4 K, 0 HR. 3-0 Record. Somehow, she gets the job done and wins. 1.34 K/Game. I don't know what else to say. She can play the guitar really good.
5. Joe Cronin- 2 HR, 3 K. 0-2 record. He is doing fine, but he is losing. He has 1.5 K/game and 1 HR/game. He almost hit a walk-off hit in his final game of the day. He should be fine, but he will miss the next 3 weeks for vacation.
Article by John Cronin