1. John Cronin- Recovered from his elbow injury, he went on on rampage and hit 4 HR this week. He added 10 K's. He is looking good and should do just as well next week. His on pace to be the first to get 10 wins. He struck out too many times this week though. He leads the league in K's (27) and tied for first in HR (8).
2. Joe Hubly- He had a phenomenal outing and hit 3 HR and threw 13 K's. He wasn't in attendance in week 2, but he more than made up for his absence. He swings the bat like an ax and hits many HR. He is tied for first in HR with 8. He is second in the league with 20 K's. His overall record is 4-4, but that will raise if he can pitch well in the first inning, he gave up 13 combined runs in 2 poor first innings against Karen Cronin and John.
3. Howard Cronin- He hit his first HR of the season this week. He added 3 K's to raise his season total to a 3rd place 18. With this burst of power and consistent strikeouts, he is on pace to break career highs. His overall record is 3-3.
4. Karen Cronin- She slammed a grand slam this week and threw 9 K's. She is in the top 5 for both K's and HR. Her record (1-2) doesn't properly reflect the potential she has. Look for her to climb above into the standings. She has been training for wiffleball by playing tennis.
5. Joe Cronin- He is currently on a 10 day exclusive top secret wiffleball mission in Alaska with Sarah. He should return with more power and strikes than how he started the season. Despite being gone, he has maintained good position in the HR and K's stat categories. He has 7 HR and 15 K's.
6. Mae Cronin- She stopped by to play this week and fired 3 K's. She has an 0-2 record, but she has great team spirit and makes her teammates laugh. She is a great team chemistry booster that you always want on your team.
Article by John Cronin