1. John Cronin- John is on pitching fire recently. He had 14 K on Sunday. He also added 11 HR, including a 6 HR game. He has 12 consecutive shutout innings. He had back-to-back complete game shutouts. He went 4-1 on Sunday. He has 85 K's and 31 HR. He is averaging 3.55 K/Game and 1.3 HR/Game.
2. Joe Cronin- He had another fine week. He had 11 HR and 1 K. He went 2-2. His record still isn't above .500, but it will be soon if he can keep his consistent power numbers with a league-leading 38 HR. He has 37 K's. He is averaging 2.38 HR/game and 2.32 K/Game. He had a record 7 HR in one game.
3. Thomas Randolph- Thomas is a breakout rookie star who has 10 HR in 5 games. He is 4-1. HR come naturally to him. He has 2 K and 10 K's. He is averaging 2 HR/Game.
4. Howard Cronin- 4 HR and 8 K on Sunday to bring his totals to 45 K and 6 HR. His record needs work at 8-9, but he makes up for his record with K's and, recently, HR. He is averaging 2.65 K/Game.
5. Sarah Cronin- Sarah got her first win along with 9 K's. She is now in the top 5 for K's with 18. She is on pace to get many more.
6. Joe Hubly- He didn't have the week he wanted to have with a disappointing 0-2 record with no stats. He will bounce back though, as he usually does and put up the numbers which make him one of the league's best. He has 23 K's and 10 HR in 11 Games.